We hate miss things, of course, missing the bus and the McDonald’s breakfast must be the worst nightmare ever. But sometimes, you would be really grateful to miss something. Like a vast dropping from the balcony above you, or the car running towards you.
At those critical points, you just want to lie down and say “thank you, good lord”.
1. Just imagine this stray golf ball came within 12 ounces of his skull
2. Almost. This SUV, almost
3. Yep, that’s a shark. And thankfully he was just being a photobomb
4. Rightttttt in the middle
5. And this pedestrian was just went for a casual afternoon stroll
6. This tripped up train observer.
7. This train enthusiast with little common sense.
8. This guy who may or may not have pissed off the person in charge of signs.
9. Too close to the edge, man, too close
10. A second faster, it was her face
11. This trio of friends who might consider jay walking next time.
12. …until they see what happened with this impatient jay walking woman.
13. Thank god he didn’t get up to see what was coming
14. This wipe out that almost got a little too gnarly.
15. This bit of arboreal luck.
16. This guy knew nothing about ice. But he sure know how to turn around!
17. This insanely clam and tidy woman!
18. This guy who almost became the second emergency of the day.
19. This snow mobile that just learned the difference between 2 and 4-way stops.
20. This guy wearing his lucky red shirt.
21. This car that clearly has an invisible bubble around it.
22. These implosion observers who thought they were totally far enough away.
23. The fumbled attempt at a tackle.
24. This minor crash that could have made conditions even icier.
25. Well, at least someone is disappointing
26. These skippers sure know how to skim
27. This lucky guy who will make his delivery on time.
28. This woman sheltered by more than her umbrella.