Every girl is beautiful in her own way. The world is crazy, especially our madness of beauty, media has set this impossible standard for girls, everyone is obsessed with their figures, you have to be size 0 to be beautiful, the pressure placed on female appearance is intolerant, this impossible expectations of pretty is forcing us to be harsh on ourselves, if this kind of view does not change, our lives would be more twisted.
Here is a gallery of powerful images, “Stop the Beauty Madness”, In this project, the ads points a finger at the upsetting attitudes projected on to all types of bodies that have, unfortunately, become the norm. Now it’s time to have some changes.
1. I am not worthless.
2. As long as I am healthy.
3. How free is that if I change my look just to go with the world?
4. A prison.
5. Are we there yet?
6. So the world think pretty as one’s assets.
7. So you would stop loving me if I look different?
8. Old is a different kind of beauty.
9. Now our kids are obsessed too.
10. Who says that pretty woman can’t be a doctor or a lawyer?
11. What it feels like when you look at me at the gym?
13. It’s hard to look “pretty” all the time.
14. Smart enough. Talented enough. Not white enough.
15. Just making a choice.
16. I am pretty enough no matter what you think.
17. Thin or fat, it’s just a body type.
18. Now you see me, now you don’t.
19. Start eating, you don’t have to prove anything.
20. She who has the pretty gets the purse.
21. “Super smart and sort of cute”
23. Of course, I have a relationship. With my scale.