Big companies call it ad campaign, but for most of the customers, it’s called lies. They lie about their products, their services, all they want is lure us to consume, they don’t care if we are satisfy or not, oh wait, they do care, but that’s because they want us to buy their products next time.
So, here are some powerful and honest slogans that totally reveal the truth about those big companies. Some of them are mean, even for the giants, but they have a point!
Check this out, you would totally agree with them!
2. TMZ. Junk food for your EYES!
3. NSA. Literally, they are watching you.
4. The Onion.
6. Froot Loops! This is so true!
8. Perrier. Only for rich people.
9. Dirt Devil. They may literally be the devil for pets.
10. Beetle. But guys can drive it too, whatever.
11. Trader Joe’s.
13. Lay’s. 90% air and 10% chips. *truth*
16. Bengay. “Warning! Not a sexual lubricant!”
17. Tyson. Almost.
20. Starbucks. Yeah, they do.
21. Budweiser. Kind of.
23. Victoria’s Secret. And porn for men.
24. Wikipedia. Thanks!