I admire all those who can cook, they are literally my model. As a bad cook, I’ve tried almost every excellent recipes I’ve seen online, and no matter how hard I’ve tried, the results are always nothing like the pictures.
Well, I hope this time it would work. And if you try this recipe too, don’t hesitate to share it with us!
1. Left to Right: Vanilla Bean, Almond Paste, Cinnamon & Apples, Nutella, Cardamom.
2. Roll out a piece of dough into a rectangle (or as close to one as you can be bothered).
3. Spread butter-sugar-cinnamon along the middle third and cut the dough into thick strips at the sides.
4. Layer apple slices on top of the butter.
5.’Braid’ the dough all the way.
6. Brush the lengths with a beaten egg.
7. Sprinkle something good on top – chopped hazelnuts, almonds, pearl sugar….
8. Bake until golden brown, 200° C for around 15 minutes.
9. Nutella and Vanilla bean.
10. Cinnamon & Appels, Almond paste and Cardamom.