Joshua Arndt-Skyrme spent two months in hospital fighting infection, he had a heart attack 48 hours right after being born and faced never walking or talking. Doctors warned his parents Jamie and Lee that he might never wake up,
While his twin Charlie was thriving at home in Leominster, Herefordshire, Joshua spent two months in hospital fighting a life-threatening infection and meningitis when doctors gave his parents the grim warning that he might never wake up.
But his little twin brother visited him in his hospital cot for ‘twin time’ every day and now he’s returned home, his parents was so relief and feel so happy right now.
Wish little Joshua lives healthy and happily ever after.
1. Back home:
Jaime Arndt, 25, from Leominster, Herefordshire, and her baby Joshua who suffered a heart attack
2. Jaime Arndt rushed Joshua to hospital
3. Baby Joshua Arndt-Skyrme with twin Charlie in hospital.
Joshua spent two months in hospital fighting a life-threatening infection and meningitis
4. Joshua had started breathing independently
5. Joshua had a heart attack at just 48 hours old and faced never walking or talking
6. Doctors gave his Joshua’s parents the grim warning that he might never wake up
7. Back together:
Non-identical twins Joshua and Charlie were born weighing 6lb 1oz and 5lb 3oz on March 28
8. Jaime is so relief now
9. Joshua was diagnosed with Group B Strep
10. ‘One of the best things is having us all together as a family and the boys back together’
11. Jaime and her family are fundraising for Birmingham Children’s Hospital where Joshua was treated
12. Joshua is back home where he belongs with his family