Spritzing: A System That Will Help You Read Faster

0 1151

By keeping your concentration on one world at a time, Spritzing will help you to read faster. If you set the speed in 250 words per minute, then you can finish Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in just over 5 hours! And 350 words per minute only take 3-4 hours to finish Potter. But I am not sure, I mean, I get a little dizzy by staring at this system. How about you guys? Share your opinion with us!

Designed to help you read faster by keeping your concentration on one word at a time

How fast is this thing really? (with concrete examples) This is 250 words per minute. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone is 76,944 words long according to hp-lexicon.org. At this rate you could read HP1 in just over 5 hours.

350 words per minute doesn’t seem that much faster. 3 hours and 40 minutes to finish Potter. Science quote from their web page: When reading, only around 20% of your time is spent processing content. The remaining 80% is spent physically moving your eyes from word to word and scanning for the next [Optimal Recognition Point].

Now it’s getting harder to follow. Probably takes time to get used to, but still, I can’t imagine being able to concentrate on this for too long. If you could keep up with this for two and a half hours, you could read Harry Potter 1 from cover to cover. Kinda neat thought.

Source: spritzinc  via: imgur



Leave a Reply