They are the destroyers, they love to crash dreams, they like to hit people right in the face, sometimes, they ruin your day or even your life with their innocent looks and the chaos they created.
But oddly, we still love them, biggest myth ever!
1. In case you don’t believe it…
2. Know that kids are the destroyers of dreams.
3. They’ll ruin your day…
4. ..Or, y’know, your life.
5. It’s just in their nature.
6. They’ll take a perfectly cute act of affection and hit it in the face.
7. Or a cute moment between siblings and, well, hit it in the face.
8. And don’t forget a charming game of baseball. That’s ruined, too.
9. Basically, where you see the opportunity to bond, they see the opportunity for violence.
10. Or sneezing.
11. Or “art.”
12. Or ponies.
13. Or chaos.
14. Gross chaos.
15. I mean really, really gross.
16. And what do you get in return? Nothing.
17. Besides maybe some tattletaling regarding your indulgences…
18. …Or a bucket of water on your head…
19. …A new mess to clean up…
20. …Or some strong critiques on the food you buy for them…
21. …Or anger toward your choice in electronics.
22. And sometimes their honesty is just a little too honest, y’know?
23. Some things are just best left unsaid.
24. Like this.
25. And this.
26. And I mean really, this just isn’t cool.
27. And this is concerning.
29. And to top it all off, kids get downright jealous, and they won’t hold back in getting revenge.
30. If you’re standing where they want to stand, there’s zero chance of mercy.
31. And birthdays? Watch out.
32. If they can’t have the limelight, NO ONE has the limelight.
33. But at least, at the end of the day, there’s a good chance that their less-than-kind moments come from a place of love.
35. And they’re bound to grow up eventually, right?