This awesome pair of rings was made by a couple themselves for their wedding.
This studio Sam Abbay is located in New York City. They teach day-long wedding and engagement ring making workshops to couples looking for a more romantic and personal experience than the typical jewelry store purchase.
If you make your own wedding ring, the sweat and create moment would absolutely add so much meaning to it, this is so awesome!
1. This was a great experience in NYC. Thank you Sam Abbay!
2. Starting out with palladium.
3. Annealing the palladium so we can work it.
4. Flattening the palladium to the right thickness
5. Cutting the palladium to the right length
6. Measure twice cut once!
7. Bending the palladium into a ringlike shape
8. Lining the ends up
9. Annealing and soldering the two ends together
10. Starting the polishing process
11. Getting dirty
12. Lighting it up for photo ops
13. The finished product. Looks great and we now know we sweated and created these ourselves.