Our mother nature loves to surprise us with her amazing creativity, lighting strikes is one of them, they are dangerously beautiful! But kids, you better run when you met one of these, this is no kidding!
1. On July 27, 2013 Paris witnessed one of the biggest electrical storms in history. This was taken in the middle of three consecutive strikes on the Eiffel Tower.
2. Even the world’s tallest building (Burj Khalifa) gets hit from time to time. This incredible shot is from 2012.
3. They always said immigrants seeing the Statute of Liberty on their way into America was an electrifying feeling. I guess they were right.
4. AT&T building in Atlanta, you’ve been struck.
5. I don’t know what’s more amazing, the Grand Canyon or the lightning strike. What do you think?
6. On the night of Pope Benedict XVI’s shocking resignation, lightning hit the Vatican not once, but TWICE.
7. If anyone can take a bit of lightening and live to tell the tale, it’s Jesus. Check out this amazing shot of a bolt striking the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro.
8. Eight… that’s right, EIGHT lightning strikes on the San Francisco Bay Bridge at the same time!
9. A lightning strike on Canada’s CN Tower in Toronto is some scary stuff.
10. Think you’re mad at the government? Nature doesn’t seemed too pleased either. This lightning boly struck the Washington Monument on July 1, 2005.