This awesome couple, Kerry Ford and Darren Prew, broke Westerosi traditions by throwing a Game of Thrones-themed wedding with a happy ending. The ceremony, set at Eastnor Castle in Herefordshire, England, involved the entire bridal party dressing up as characters of the show.
They’ve done a lot of work to set the scene and do the makeup, they also had costumes created specially for the occasion.
Wanna have a wedding like this? LOL, check out the photos of this awesome wedding!
1. Best man Mike McKeown as a White Walker.
2. The bride Kerry Ford dressed as Daenerys Targaryen poses with the groom Darren Prew dressed as Jon Snow.
3. Father of the bride Terry Ford, dressed as Hodor, carries grandson Lewis Knight, as Bran Stark.
4. Sister of the groom Sam Crump, dressed as Brienne of Tarth.
5. The cutting of the cake with the 4-foot sword.
6. The wedding also included a horse (similar to the one gifted to Daenerys by Khal Drogo) and two wolf-like dogs.
7. Mother of the bride Sue Ford as Melisandre and Mother of the groom June Thurston as Catelyn Stark.
8. The entire wedding party.
9. Best woman Carey McKeown dressed as Ygritte.
10. Brother-in-law of the groom Brian Crump as Khal Drogo.
This is really awesome!