Summer vacation’s around the corner, and I’m not sure if everybody gets ready for it. Last time we’ve listed some outrageous things that you definitely need in your backyard in preparation for the summer. Now if you wanna invite your friends and neighbors, colleagues to come to your backyard and have a nice time, these DIYs you could probably try which will surely make you the topic after they’ve seen. A cool while not-so-expensive backyard will definitely lighten your summer vacation. Let’s all check it out.
1. This stylish yet sentimental side table. A glass of lemonade, please!
2.You’ve never seen such a cool rolling cooler, haven’t you?
3. Portable crate stools makes this summer easier.
4. This recovered patio table with cool patterns on it. Cool!
5. These fenced-in log benches. Quite easy to make.
6. This dreamy day bed looks so cozy.
7. This easy wire table is a total breeze put in the yard.
8. This whimsical stump table gives a feeling of nature.
9. Isn’t this Terra Cotta Table cool?
10. This cozy hammock chair will surely keep you here all day long.
11. New look on old things.
12. This incredible aluminum chair.
13. This amazing metal crate bench. It’s comfortable to lie down.
14. This concrete chair full of plants.
15. Outdoor bar cart, cool!
16. Listen to music, or read a novel, you could do anything on this updated old rug.
17. Dine with so many succulents.
18. And this kind of cooler.
19. Even a pottery barn catalog can turn into a cozy bench.
20. Another concrete side table.
21. This chic see-through pallet table.
22. This recycled rug ottoman is wonderful.
23. Everyone can make this simple summer hammock.
24. And this two-tone version.
25. This beautiful animal table.
26. And this hand-painted chair cushion.
27. This organic birch lounger will surely attract everyone’s eyes.
28. Tire table!