Cursing isn’t lady like? Oh, come on, I won’t say this is sexiest, but I’ve got my right to curse whenever I feel like it! Yeah!
But still, a woman loves cursing must be facing a lot of problems, like the ones below.
1. You’re constantly worried about making other people around you uncomfortable.
2. And when you have an important work meeting or job interview, the first things out of your mouth tend to be NSFW.
3. People have said that you have “bad manners” because you’re a woman who likes to curse.
Well, that’s just bullshit.
ABC / Via omg-owned.tumblr.com
4. And you’ve been told, “Cursing isn’t ladylike,” to which you want to respond with, “Fuck you.”
5. I don’t care if there is anyone around
6. Friends are often nervous to bring you around their parents or children, because they assume the only words you know end with -uck and -itch.
7. Whenever you curse in public, you feel the judgmental gaze of someone who took offense.
Screen Gems / Via imgur.com
8. No need to apologizes! Because I don’t give a shit!
9. Whenever you’re feeling anxious, the only thing that makes you feel better is saying FUCK IT ALL.
10. Whenever you start to date someone new, there’s always a test window where you have to gauge just how much shit they can handle.
Universal Pictures / Via imgur.com
11. The heart wants what the heart fucking wants.
TNT / Via youtube.com
12. When you’re at a family function and not able to curse all day, the minute you leave is the most satisfying moment of your life.
Pandora Cinema / Via heidimichele.tumblr.com
13. People assume cursing means you have a limited vocabulary, when really it’s just more passionate than most.
DreamWorks SKG / Via rooneymara.tumblr.com
14. The kid’s first word will just have to be “Shit.” That’s it.
15. Whenever you try and tame the cursing, some heinous twat brings it out in you.
Bravo / Via gif-weenus.com
16. Because you’re a woman, people just apply a double standard that you shouldn’t curse.
VH1 / Via reddit.com
17. And they act all shocked when something profane comes out of your mouth.
gifmovie.tumblr.com / Via Love Streams Productions
18. When really, swearing has always made you stronger: You use it to emphasize your fucking points.
CBS / Via lipstiq.com
Girls, curse whenever you want!