Sometimes we have to admit that we are old, especially when we see this, this is so real it still hurts!
Scroll down and prepare to be hurt!
1. That heartbreaking moment when you tried to burn a CD and weren’t able to because there wasn’t enough space.
2. The disappointment of downloading a song from LimeWire and it being some shitty Kidz Bop version.
3. Going to the library and looking through so many books to work on a research paper.
4. Or having to use Encarta.
5. Trying to figure out directions with a physical fold-out map.
6. Waiting for AOL dial-up.
7. And then getting disconnected when your mom picked up the phone.
8. And this, OMFG
9. Waiting 800 years for files to download or save on your Gateway.
10. Running home from school to make it in time to see music videos on TRL.
11. Renting a VHS and finding that someone disobeyed the “be kind, please rewind” policy.
12. And not being able to skip to a certain scene with the click of a button.
13. Going to Walmart and waiting a day for your disposable photos to develop.
14. Looking through endless Yellow Pages to find a number.
15. Spending hours upon hours trying to perfect your AOL profile page.
16. Saving your papers to a floppy disk.
17. Trying to listen to your music while exercising, but the CD player keeps skipping.
18. CALLING to book a flight.
19. And your Myspace page.
20. Waiting for your favorite song to come on the radio so you could record it to a tape.
21. Wanting to know the lyrics to a song but the booklet in front of the CD case only has the song titles.
22. Scratching your CDs and not being able to listen to your fave playlist.
23. Blowing on your cartridges to “fix” your Nintendo game.
24. Planning to meet up with a friend when you really don’t feel like it, but they’re already on the way and you have no way of contacting them.
25. Or taping a TV show over an old home video by accident.
26. The frustrating moment recognizing an actor but not being able to find out who it was.
27. Needing to mail out your bills but you ran out of stamps.
28. Missing the final episode of your favorite show and having to wait till next summer to find out what happened.
29. Answering the phone without knowing who was calling.
30. Driving to F.Y.E. or a record store to buy concert tickets.
31. And not being able to stream endless cat videos anywhere, any time.
Basically, it’s real.