Just don’t define me because who my siblings are! I am nothing like them!
Guys, you might think being the younger sister between your siblings is fine, and they would look out for you or something, sure they do, when serious shit really happen, but for most of the case, they just tease you and laugh at your tiny mistakes, which is pure torture. The weird part is, I still love them! Huh!
Below are some struggles you must have been through if you are the youngest in your family, check this out!
1. In school, all the teachers knew your older siblings, so they already loved or hated you.
But I am pretty and intelligent and nice! WTF!
2. Being younger and more vulnerable, you were the #1 target for family pranks.
Am I adopted?
3. What did I do wrong? What were you guys laughing?
4. For years, you were your family’s dealer.
5. Growing up, you were always known as “so-and-so’s little sister.”
“I’m my own human being,” you whispered.
Focus / Via okmoviequotes.com
6. Whenever you wanted to do something your older siblings were doing, you were “too young.”
7. The struggle to be taken seriously was real.
8. You always wanted to hang out with your older siblings and their friends, and they were always like, “Nope.”
Disney / rebloggy.com
Disney / rebloggy.com
9. And when you started dating, your siblings’ friends were off-limits.
You weren’t even my brother? WTF?
10. And you can eat your share after they finish.
11. You were told more than once that you were adopted. And believed it.
Sometimes, I wish it was true.
12. You were always the guinea pig.
13. And even if you managed to get a date with someone who wasn’t off-limits, bringing them home was impossible.
14. Your siblings could drive before you, and trying to bum a ride was like asking them to give you one of their kidneys.
Paramount / Via s1322.photobucket.com
15. You were never allowed in your siblings’ rooms, even if your mission was peaceful.
16. Your parents were more protective of you, which meant you had a way earlier, stricter curfew.
17. But your older siblings still CONSTANTLY told you how lucky you were, and how you had it so much easier than they did.
E! / Via wifflegif.com
18. People always assumed you weren’t that tough because you were “the baby.”
But LOL, you just don’t know me.
UPN / Via imgfave.com
19. When your older siblings babysat you, they were unfair overlords.
Silver Screen Partners / Via ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
20. Your family saved all the good movies “you weren’t old enough to watch” for after you went to bed.
HBO / Via gifhunterress.tumblr.com
21. You knew your siblings loved you, but they also loved that you were an easy target.
22. They called it “love,” you called it “YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST.”
23. And even now that you’re a GROWN-ASS WOMAN, they’re still doing it.