Genius? Lazy? Whatever! I wish I’d thought this before! So that my life would be so much easier!
1. Keep USB cords from getting lost behind your desk by attaching them with binder clips.
2. A sandwich bag is all you need to turn your seat in coach into a first-class screening room.
3. Keep your shirt collar stiff when traveling with the help of a rolled up belt.
4. You can also roll up the outfits you’ll wear on your trip into bundles to save space.
5. School starts in five minutes? Not a problem.
6. Use a rubber band to mount your cell phone in your car.
7. Put an empty soda bottle under pizza boxes to keep them from shifting on the drive home.
8. Avoid making a mess when drilling with a Post-it note.
9. Improve your Wi-Fi signal with an old soda can.
10. Crack open a beer with your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook’s power brick.
11. Going on a run but don’t have a pocket for your keys? Your best friend’s got you covered.
12. Attach PVC pipe to your lawn blower so you can clean out your gutter with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
13. No storage space? No problem! Hang some chairs on the wall to create a make-shift closet.
14. What’s lazy to some is totally genius to others.
15. Cut notches into your cabinet shelf to store your toothbrushes out of sight.
16. Keep your cables and power cords organized by labeling them with bread clips.
17. If your garden hose springs a leak find the hole, stick a toothpick into it, then snap it off.
18. Want a cold beer before the end of the first quarter? Wrap a warm bottle in a wet paper towel and put it in the freezer.
19. Deep clean your bathroom with a power drill.
20. Attach an old but beloved sippy cup to the bathroom sink to make it easier for kids to wash their hands.
21. MacGyver a hanger into a chip clip.
22. Transform a jumble of cords from an eyesore into a tribute to your favorite musician.
23. Perfectly separate an egg yolk with an empty water bottle.
24. Add flexible tubing and stainless steel nuts to a spray bottle to make it work in any direction.