Basically, the thoughts women have when they are in their ovulation period are sex, food, babies.
And don’t say this is simple and harmless, dude, you have no idea what women were going through, and be careful around them, you don’t want to get hurt!
1. I need to have sex. Now.
2. Nothing but the sex.
3. Where can I get someone to fuck?
4. Wow, that person is so hot.
5. I’d totally do that person over there.
6. And that person isn’t that hot, but I’d probably still do them. Because right now, it’s all about sex.
7. I’d do most everyone right now, honestly.
8. I wish my top were lower and my skirt were shorter.
9. I also kind of secretly wish I had a baby.
Babies are so cuteeeee, I want one!
10. Don’t be ridiculous, self. I don’t need a baby.
What would I even do with a baby?
11. What I DO need is some food.
12. I need tons of food. Seriously.
13. I need to eat every food that exists.
14. I just want to eat and have sex. At the same time, if possible.
15. I also want to hold and cuddle and snuggle a baby.
16. No, two babies.
17. Dude, there’s a thing inside my body that could turn into a baby right now.
18. What if there’s an actual baby in there now?
19. Wait, what kind of pain is this? Is the baby coming or is it just really bad gas?
20. It feels like my fallopian tube is exploding.
21. OK, I think the worst is over, but maybe I should get really emo and throw a tantrum for good measure.
22. It’s all over! Time to celebrate another month of triumph over my womb!