Seriously, you would miss these so badly!
1. Ceiling fans are not a widespread thing throughout the country.
2. Nor is central AC.
What the hell is this window unit thing??
3. You can’t find this at your local grocery store anymore.
4. Nor the amazingness that is Publix subs.
5. NOR THIS! OMG!
6. The perfection that is Cuban coffee is very rare and something you will likely never taste again after moving from Florida.
7. And these are way harder to find than your heart can handle.
8. Basically the so-called “Cuban food” anywhere else will just make you cry.
9. Apparently Zephyrhills is only a Florida thing.
10. And the same goes for seeing ducks waddle around on your driveway.
11. You can’t go to your friends’ houses expecting them to have a backyard pool.
12. When it rains, it rains all day long, not just for 15 minutes at 3 p.m.
13. Parallel parking is a real thing that exists.
14. And people have no idea what chongas are.
15. You actually have to adjust to real seasons, not just different measurements of “hot.”
16. And snow shoveling is not something you just see in movies.
17. Everyone absolutely loses their shit over a Category 1-3 hurricane.
Disney / miscgifs.tumblr.com
18. And everyone makes fun of you when you freak out over your first blizzard.
19. But worst of all, no one tells you how much you’ll miss these sunsets.
Scott_Walton / thinkstockphotos.com
This makes me sad.