Well, this is who I am. And I like it!
Stop calling us lazy because we are not, we just choose a different lifestyle. Because being a low – maintenance girl means that I am easy going and know how to make it comfortable for myself!
1. You have a mini panic attack every time a friend asks you to tag along to Sephora or Ulta.
Warner Bros. Television / hannispnererilover.tumblr.com
2. And this is your personal hell. So. Much. Makeup.
3. Because, for you, every day is No Makeup Monday.
4. If you do wear “makeup,” it’s usually like, ONE thing.
5. And lipstick? Na-ah. You prefer sticking to lip balm.
ABC Television / yahooentertainment.tumblr.com
6. All your pajamas are a bunch of raggedy, giant, freebie T-shirts.
Warner Bros. Television / real-hiphophead.tumblr.com
And that’s the way you like it.
7. Your toiletries consist of no more than three drugstore products.
Procter & Gamble / Unilever / Procter & Gamble
8. You don’t believe in hair products or blow-drying or flat-ironing.
9. You either just shake out your hair (on a good hair day)…
SKYCREAM / lipstickandmustache.wordpress.com
10. …or you wear it in a ponytail (on a bad hair day)…
Prodigy Pictures Inc. in association with Shaw Media / s1.zetaboards.com
11. …or you bun it (on a really bad hair day).
Eefje Gerritsjans / chapterfriday.com
12. Outside of a regular trim, you consider salon visits pointless.
ICONIQ / Change Myself / coldmilk.co.vu
Sitting in a chair for hours while three people mess with your hair?! No thank you.
13. And in the event that you did get a bad haircut, you just shrug it off.
Hair grows back.
14. Your idea of a manicure is keeping your nails neatly clipped.
Tasmai Uppin / Via BuzzFeed
15. And you basically have a Ph.D. in getting dressed in 10 minutes or less.
VaselineUS’s channel / youtube.com
16. Your jewelry collection consists of a few non-flashy knickknacks…
AfterTheLeavesFall / etsy.com
…because that’s all you really need.
17. Shopping with your friends is an exercise in patience, because they will go to EVERY store and try on EVERY thing…
Walt Disney Pictures / whatshouldwecallhistgradschool.tumblr.com
18. …while you’re quite content with your old jeans and tees.
19. When it comes to high-fashion brands, your primary emotion is indifference.
Universal Pictures / admissionsproblems.tumblr.com
20. That does not mean you don’t enjoy the occasional splurge…on sneakers.
Adafruit Industries / youtube.com
Not heels, though. Because yuck.
21. You’re completely content staying home and binge-watching Netflix instead of dressing up for a night out on the town.
Warner Bros. Television / xenaandjonesgiflibrary.tumblr.com
22. But when you do go out, you aren’t picky about anything because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Telepictures Productions / hitt-helps.tumblr.com
23. Fancy events mean pulling out your nicest sneakers, tee, and skirt.
Michael Buckner / Via Getty Images for Lionsgate
24. Beer is your go-to drink. Good, old, casual, delicious, beer.
NBCUniversal Television / youtube.com
25. TBH, your needs are fairly simple and easy to satisfy.
Sony Pictures Television / televisionwithoutpity.tumblr.com
26. Let’s not forget how easy packing is. You can fit all of your things in a single carry-on bag.
27. The word “picky” doesn’t exist in your dictionary.
Paramount Pictures / artofbeinghappy.blogspot.com
28. And there’s just no room for gossip and drama and all that jazz.
Warner Bros. Television / giphy.com
29. Basically, you know how to be ABSOLUTELY comfortable while rocking your personal style.
NYLON TV / roleplaybuddy.tumblr.com
So, cheers to being your low-maintenance, awesome self. You do you, girl!
NBCUniversal Television Distribution / commitnesstofitness.com