How did all these fishes get in this mall is a mystery. And how do they survive? No idea. And some guess that people might put them in so that they can eliminate mosquitoes. Anyway, this is still creepy. Ugh, goosebumps, lots of goosebumps!
It is said that this abandoned mall was built in the 1980s in Bangkok, and was closed down in 1997 after it failed to adhere to building regulations. In 1999, the mall was engulfed in flames, destroying the roof. The disaster led to its partial demolition in 2004.
1. Outside the mall
2. It’s been abandoned.
3. Most of the water is coming from rain
4. Mosquitoes breed here
5. The locals might put in these fishes
6. Sometimes they would feed them
7. The mall was shut down in 1997
8. Thousands of fish
9. They were protected
10. Throwing stuff in the pond is prohibited.
13. It’s long been abandoned.