You know if you raise your kids with cats or dogs around, it’s fine, but when you leave them with giant, fierce wild animals, people would scream that you are a very bad parent and maybe they would call the police, but actually, if you look closer, this has nothing to do with child abuse, this is actually an amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that two parents blessed their young daughter with.
This French girl in these photographs is Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré. She was born in 1990 and she spent her childhood in Namibia. And her childhood, that is really stunning and amazing!
Check them out!
1. Nowadays, most people would scream “child abuse” if they saw these pictures.
2. But this isn’t abuse…
3. It’s a blessing.
4. Little Tippi got to grow up forming a strong bond with nature, always under watchful eyes.
5. Who else can say they were at one with the creatures in the African wildlife by the time they were 10?
6. The animals and tribespeople accepted Tippi as one of their own.
8. Tippi was a real-life Mowgli from the Jungle Book.
9. It’s hard to believe Disney hasn’t made a movie about this spectacular childhood on the African plains.
11. Even now, Tippi feels that she and animals have a special bond.
12. And seeing the pictures of her childhood, it’s not hard to believe that.
13. She wasn’t your normal little girl, playing with Barbies and tea sets.
14. Instead, she spent her time gazing out over the grasslands like a wise lion and learning about the earth.