Remember, just because you are having a bad day, doesn’t mean that things would always be this terrible, there are, some very kind persons out there, making people’s life easier, and every day, beautiful things happen around us, humanity is a real thing. This world is not ugly, it’s as beautiful as you are.
Check out this gallery, and be sure to share this positive post with your friends.
1. He was too embarrassed to go to the gym until his friend offered to dress in ridiculous costumes to take the focus off him:
2. Yearbook photo:
3. This dad wearing the shoes his wife designed to give his daughter the sensation of walking:
4. They don’t have a flag, so…
5. The greatest costume ever:
6. This formerly blind 1-year-old’s face after receiving surgery to give him sight thank to the generosity of nine people:
7. This impromptu meetup:
8. This kid’s face after being given two free tickets to a World Cup match:
9. This permanent message of love:
10. This baby discovering the joy of passports:
11. Dan’s coffee runs:
12. This baby is leading a yoga class:
13. This little kid getting the gift he always wanted:
14. This pick-me-up:
15. World’s best son!
16. Students helping their janitor have the night of his life:
18. I think I am going to cry…
19. Friends helping their deaf and blind friend “watch” the World Cup:
20. This kid hitting the jackpot:
21. This act of camaraderie:
22. The nicest marine in existence:
23. This picture of Lowe’s employees fixing a veteran’s wheelchair after no one else would help:
There is just so much beauty in this world.