If you have siblings like I do, you would know what I am talking about, we fight each other as hard as we love each other, you hate them when they are around, but once they are gone, it’s miserable. They are the only people who understand how crazy your parents actually are.
After seeing these pics, I can’t help missing those bastards! I am calling them now! And you should probably do!
1. When you were little, you flip-flopped between wanting to be with them all the time…
2. And never wanting to see them again.
3. Like never
4. Your fights are epic.
5. Don’t you ever bother me!
6. And hair-grabbing, every fucking time!
7. Even in public, there is no stopping
8. Babysitting was never one of your strengths.
9. And the fun part is you could mess with them
10. And they can’t even fight you back
11. You guys have the same crazy parents
12. They asked you pose for some extremely questionable photos
13. You totally knew the pictures were weird, but you guys enjoyed being weird together.
14. It’s all about getting together
15. You’ve tried getting rid of them a few times.
16. But never succeed
17. They were after you all the time
18. You hated the fact your parents thought it would be cute to give you guys similiar names.
19. Everyone has taken their turn between crying and causing the tears.
20. You like laughing at them
21. Things might even get violent
22. “Hey, let’s take a picture!”
23. And this is what happened
24. They’re the reason you can’t have nice things.
25. You didn’t want them in the first place
26. You’ve used some of your best insults on them.
27. Or about them.
28. They have made you fear for your life.
29. They can be the most ungrateful person you’ve ever met.
30. No one else is allowed to mess with your sibling but you and you’ll always have their back if someone tries to.
31. Sometimes, you even liked helping them out
32. Just sometimes
33. They intentionally have done things, just because it bugged you.
34. Other times, the fact they were breathing close to you was all it took to make you mad.
35. But at the end of the day, you know your sibling is of the very few people in the world who can always make you smile.
36. And you miss them, a lot.