This guy has an insanely strong cat that will tear his cat door cover off like it’s some tissue paper. They have to put a heavy piece of furniture in front of it at nights so that he can’t rip the door off. So he decided to build a new one.
And here is what happened.
1. old cat door
2. Just your basic plastic flap cat door.
3. He decided to use the frame of the original cat door. Made some modifications.
4. You know nothing, Jon Snow.
5. This material is a acceptable alternative for sheet metal
6. The completed cat door!
7. With easy to open door on a track.
8. He made a tiny dry erase board cat door. This is amazing
9. But it seems his cat was not amused
10. And this is what happened the next morning. LOL.