To take great photos, you must sacrifice something, your time, your money, but your life? Umm.
Andy Murch, a fearless photographer specializes in close-up shots of sea predators. He took some photos without any protective device or safety cage. And there is more, he always approach them at their feeding time, which means that they are at their most ferocious when Andy took those pictures!
1. Scary close-up
2. scary close-up
3. Andy is almost able to reach out and touch the teeth of a great white
4. Andy pops up in shot for this close-up with a hammerhead shark
5. This looks like the next second he is going to eat you
6. Coming right at you
7. A trick of the camera suggests that this big whale shark is about to devour a nearby snorkeller
8. Andy said this took some skills
9. And that sharks have long been misunderstood
10. Black eyes, silver skin
11. This beauty
12. This unnerving picture shows a crowd of sharks waiting under a dive boat