I especially love the one when a couple reading each other’s letters before the wedding. So much love in one picture. This is so beautiful.
Wedding photos are supposed to be beautiful and creative, so that after many years, you can take them out, reliving the moment with your beloved one.
Below are some incredibly funny ideas of wedding photos, hope this would inspire you!
1. Something a little silly, if you don’t mind the groom having his head up your skirt.
2. A shot where you’re surrounded by the people you love.
3. The bridesmaids before they get ready.
4. With their dresses
Photograph by Ashley Shutter / Sourceashleyshutterphotography.com
5. Fun with mirrors.
6. You can use the mirror
7. A shot of the couple before the wedding, reading each other’s letters.
You won’t NOT be able to look back on this without crying.
8. The sun shining through a heart.
9. An aerial view of the wedding dress in all its glory.
The most romantic picnic blanket ever.
10. Incorporating three generations of women.
11. A perfectly symmetric family photo.
12. A “from below” shot of the bridesmaids’ toast.
13. The “tiny bride” perspective pic.
14. Another requisite perspective pic.
15. A “first look” with the bridesmaids.
16. A photo of your guests giving you ~a little privacy~ for your hot makeout sesh.
17. Children cannot watch 🙂
18. Some very goofy photos of the groomsmen.
19. But a very cute one
20. Yeah, she purposed!
Otto Schulze Photographers
22. The first dance…in aerial view.
23. An adorable shot of the bride with the flower girl.
24. Or flower girls.
25. A “first look” not just with the groom, but with dad.
26. A photo with photos of your parents’ wedding days.
Amanda Marean / Sourcepdayphotos.com
27. A cute photo op with your bridesmaids that lets you reminisce how far in your friendship you’ve come.
28. A shot with them at the bar…literally.
29. And because you know they’ll be Instagramming the shit out of your dress…
30. Silly poses with each of your bridesmaids.
31. One that incorporates your HUGE ROCK as well as your best furry friend.
32. A GIF.
Can you believe we’ve come this far in the modern age?? See a bunch more wedding photography GIFs here.
33. A pinky promise photo showing off your rings.
Jordan Jankun Photography / Sourcelover.ly
34. A jumping photo that is adorable, not corny.
35. A photo with the kids that is perfectly worthy of framing.
36. A creative double-exposure.
37. A romantic photo of the wedding party with the sweet ride you rented for the day.
38. A photo with everyone giving their best bouquet-face.
39. A photo you can include in your thank-you notes.
40. A candid laughing photo.
41. An artful reflection.