Council officials decided to send Samantha Davies in Rotherham a letter concerning her cat’s behavior, after received several complaints about Rocky the cat which have caused ‘alarm, distress and annoyance’. She is banned from leaving Ms Davies’ house or she will have to pay any damage caused.
David Willoughby, 65, who lived next door said that they get well along with Rocky, and that he’s not a bad cat.
1. Samantha Davies with Rocky, from Rotherham claimed her cat has been hit with ‘an animal ASBO’
2. Council officials accused Rocky of scratching and biting some of his neighbours
3. Ms Davies put a sign outside her back gate defending Rocky, claiming that he is not a nasty cat
4. Ms Davies said the council’s instruction to lock Rocky inside is cruel
5. Rocky the cat, who has been hit with an ‘Animal ASBO’ is banned from roaming the streets of Rotherham
6. Ms Davies received the letter which claimed Rocky was ‘causing alarm, distress and annoyance’