Hazel Carter is a 75-year-old lady who suffered from a debilitating muscle condition, she owns a very talented Newfoundland dog named Chloe, she can help her owner cook, clean and tend the garden, she helps carrying her bags, switching the vacuum on and packs her toys away. This is so lovely.
The owner, Mrs. Carter, said she trained her dog by herself. Chloe was taught using positive rewards, praise, treats and fuss. Many tasks are done even without the commands from Mrs. Carter.
This must be the sweetest and the most talented dog I’ve ever seen. Good job! Chloe!
1. Newfoundland Chloe lifts a weight off her owner’s chest by carrying potatoes from the pantry
2. Chloe heads straight to the washing machine with her owner’s sock
3. Chloe helps take her owner Hazel Carter’s socks off.
4. Owner Hazel Carter, 75, with Chloe the Newfoundland dog who carries her shopping
5. Chloe bring Mrs Carter, 75, a magazine
6. Chloe lends a paw to her 75-year-old owner by fetching the dustpan and brush
7. Chloe even carries her 75-year-old owner’s handbag to the shops