Things happened to this girl we may never understand, but we know it must be really hard and really hurt for her to be called’ the ugliest woman in the world’, and being bullies on line, someone even suggested her to take her own life. But Lizzie Velasquez, ‘the bravest woman in the world’ has decided ignore all those bullies and has bounced back from her darkest days and is already an author and motivational speaker.
Well done, Lizzie!
Let’s see her wonderful life!
1. When Lizzie was born, she was diagnosed with a very rare condition.
2. Only two other people in the world have been known to have it.
3. Lizzie is said to be unable to gain weight has has a 0% body fat.
In her whole life, Lizzie has never weighed more than 64 pounds, and because of her condition, she is blind in her right eye, and her immune system has been weakened. But that doesn’t mean Lizzie isn’t strong.
4. Lizzie has used her struggles to fight for others
Part of her mission is to silence bullies everywhere and to help people see that they really are beautiful on the inside … and the outside too.
5. Now Lizzie is shaking and baking in her journey of encouragement
She has written two books, she is a sought after motivational speaker, and she’s now making a documentary to further uplift those that have been put down by bullies.
6. How Do You Define Yourself — Lizzie Velasquez at TED
She is beautiful, right?