Every now and then, we will feel depressed, it’s like the end of the world, and nothing will make it better, unless you see these pictures, there are many good things happen in this world that we don’t know about, and it’s ok to get your days ruined sometimes, because we will be more grateful if anything good happens.
Friends, here are some facts to lighten your day, remember to share this with your friends in case they were having a bad day too!
1. The voices of Minnie and Mickey Mouse got married in real life.
2. Cows have best friends.
3. Volunteers once formed a human wall to help baby loggerhead sea turtles to the ocean on the Caribbean island of Bonaire.
4. When a giant panda is born, it weighs only 3-5oz and is about 7 inches long.
5. Fitzroy river turtles can breathe through their butts.
6. Someone, somewhere, is having the best day of their life today.
7. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
8. Some window washers dress up as superheroes to cheer up sick kids in hospitals.
9. A group of women in Germantown, Tennessee, call themselves the 9 Nanas. They bake treats for those who are in need and leave them as gifts. They’ve been doing it for 37 years.
10. We’re all made from star dust.
11. A group of pugs? It’s called a grumble.
12. On April 1st, 1957, a BBC news program ended with a three minute segment about a spaghetti farm in Switzerland where spaghetti grew on trees. Many people fell for the hoax and contacted the BBC to ask how to grow their own. Their response: “Place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.”
13. The voice of Winnie the Pooh, Jim Cummings, calls children in hospitals while in character to cheer them up.
14. If you make yourself smile, your body will release chemicals that’ll make you feel happy.
15. Making yourself laugh hard will sometimes result in you naturally laughing hard.
16. Right now, somewhere a baby is discovering bubbles for the first time.
17. Puffins mate for life.
18. Thousands of new trees are planted every year by squirrels … because they forgot where they hid their nuts.
19. Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to greet each other on the telephone by saying “ahoy!”
20. A baby puffin is called a puffling.
21. For a moment, when you were born, you were the youngest person on earth.
22. Otters hold hands so they don’t float away from each other while they sleep.
23. No matter how old you get, there will always be something you haven’t tried yet.
24. Every year the Netherlands sends 20,000 tulip bulbs to Canada to thank them for their aid in the Second World War.
25. Think of the technology you own today. We’re living in the future people dreamed of.
26. Blind people smile when they’re happy, even though they’ve never seen a smile.
27. Rats laugh when tickled, but you’d need special equipment to hear it.
28. Boy puppies let girl puppies win in play fights.
29. This is a quokka. It might be the happiest animal alive.
30. Hugging can cause oxytocin to be released in your body (it lowers blood pressure and cortisol).
Better now? If you still feel upset, see this gallery again, you will feel much better at last!