This five little kittens were found by Israel-based photographer Alex Greenshpum and her partner. They were dirty, skinny, begging for food and water and trying to escape the boundaries of their cardboard prison, to no avail. And the kind photographers took them in, cleaned them and fed them, gave them a warm bed and a place to play.
When they turned about 2 months old, the search for perfect forever-homes for the little ones began. Three have already found their loving families.
And below are some pictures of these lovely kitties as they grow up in Alex’s house.
1. Here are the rescue kitties a day or two after Greenshpun found them, according to Behance.
2. Phoebe is a big fan of slippers.
3. Titto, pictured here, was the runt of the litter.
4. This little one is named Ursula.
5. This is Philli.
6. Broonie (short for Brunhilda) is buddies with the dog. She is very outgoing.
8. Ursula (left) and Phoebe (right), were adopted together! This is great news because the sisters are quite attached to one another.
10. Philli has also been adopted into a loving forever home.