They look really attractive, but I don’t think we are gonna try in the US.
1. Sausage and beer Doritos in Japan.
2. Yogurt Pepsi in Japan.
3. Raw horse meat ice cream in Japan.
4. Wasabi cheese and seaweed cheese at Dunkin’ Donuts in Singapore.
5. Dry pork and seaweed Dunkin’ Donuts in Singapore.
6. Lemon and pepper Tang in Pakistan.
7. Avocado salad Cheetos in Japan.
8. Pizza-ghetti slushee in Quebec.
9. Green tea Oreos in China.
10. Spaghetti popsicle in Japan.
11. Haggis and black pepper chips in Scotland.
12. Ham Ruffles in Spain.
13. Mint mischief Lay’s in India and Pakistan.
14. Yogurt and mint Doritos in Turkey.
15. Wasabi Kit Kat in Japan.
16. Squid-ink infused black burger at Burger King in Japan.
17. Grilled corn Kit Kat in Japan.
18. Soft-shell crab, seaweed, and grilled shrimp Pringles in Asia.
19. Coffee jelly frappuccino in the Pacific Asian region.
20. Spicy tomato filled Krispy Kreme doughnut in Japan.
21. Worcester sauce chips in the UK.
22. Saffron pistachio Dunkin’ Donut in India.
23. Spaghetti bolognese Lay’s in France.
24. Chocolate quesadilla from Taco Bell in Spain. OK this one I actually want to try!
25. Hot and sour fish soup Lay’s in China.
26. Cappuccino Pepsi in Europe and Russia.
27. Mountain Dew Cheetos in Japan.
28. Tomato and carrot ice cream in Japan.
29. Pancake drink in Japan.
30. Prawn cocktail Pringles in the UK.
I guess we can’t live in japan for a long time! ( via: distractify )