Every day, every moment we encounter somebody or something we don’t want to, and how can we avoid them? I think that these 26 guys have already given the answers. Don’t laugh at them so hard, cause I bet that you’ll do the same too. Let’s check it out if it is true. (Via BuzzFeed)
1. The Internet is not just what you do to kill time, but a lifestyle you stick to.
2. Your library of excuses to get out of going to work happy hour rivals the one at Alexandria.
3. When your roommate has got a guest and you must get something from the kitchen.
4. Making up other plans so that people think you have weekend plans and then spending the entire time by yourself.
5. This is your idea of heaven while shopping:
6. Hate to being asked, “What’s new about you?”
7. The Irish way of asking an early leave when at a party.
8. Letting every single call go to voicemail and then never checking your voicemail.
9. Lingering inside for 30 seconds when you hear one of your neighbors in the hallway so you don’t have to talk to them.
10. When someone canceled the plan that you don’t like…
11. That going to the movies by yourself is actually the best thing ever.
12. That being able to order pizza online — no stupid phone call!! — changed your life.
13. Being like an idiot when others saying “Happy Birthday To You” to you.
14. Seeing someone you know at the grocery store:
15. Never answering the door when at home alone.
16. That this is basically your life motto:
17. When you’re talking to your friend and their friend, and they leave and you have to make small talk with their friend:
18. Checking your email and seeing several different birthday party invites:
19. Hating gym classes or personal trainers, because your workout time is YOUR time.
20. Have to go to the wedding by yourself.
21. Why going to the beach by yourself is your idea of heaven.
22. Making up REALLY good excuses for not texting back right away when someone invites you to do something.
23. Hate to be invaded into your personal space.
24. When you have to call anyone about anything:
25. That riding the elevator is the worst thing in the world.