It’s not easy to be somebody, and it’s especially not easy to be a retail worker. There’re 25 funny while some kind of weird things that a retail worker will sure understand. Uhh, although they may not willing to. Look it through. (Via: BuzzFeed)
1. Having to get these things on the back, especially things that are as weird as these armless bodies.
2. You’re definitely being an anal-retentive about organization!
3. The double-edged sword of an employee discount.
4. Having to stand for a long hours until you have ruined the last pair of your shoes.
5. “OK just wait a sec—” “No, just—” “It’s not ready quite—” “OK try now.”
6. Accumulating a lifetime supply of name tags because you forgot yours. Again.
7. Wishing your name on the complement card board.
8. Arrange all the products like this.
9. Taking off sensors sure is easy and not at all dangerous!!!
10. Obsessing over “conversion.”
11. Having to use a few minutes for a rest.
12. Sticking all these signs on the arm.
13. Having to put up with this little custom.
14. You’re definitely a good organizer.
15. Having to know about this kind of product box.
16. Why the inventory time is always so early???
17. Every time you go to the fitting room and you find this.
18. Having to clean all these signs for the shoplifters.
19. And for those who don’t know how to use hooks.
20. Dressing heavy, lifeless, unflexible mannequins.
21. Being asked if they could use up their changes.
22. The mind-numbing boredom of a slow day.