Nothing’s too strange in this world. Now I’m totally a fan of these words! Almost all of us could never think of how to die years after, but die like these 20 people is surely much far from our imaginations. However, the world is here to surprise us. Check out these weird things.
1. Defended Client- Lawyer Clement Vallandigham accidentally shot himself in the head while trying to show the jury how his client’s alleged victim committed suicide.
2. Stepped On Own Beard – What brought him fame in life would bring him fame in death. The man with The Longest Beard in the World, Hans Steininger, died of a broken neck after he stepped on his famous whiskers.
3. On The Toilet – King Edmund II is thought by some to have been assassinated while sitting on the throne (not the royal one).
4. Ate Self To Death – King Adolf Frederick of Sweden is known as the “King Who Ate Himself To Death,” because, well, he ate himself to death.
5. Choked On Bottle Cap – Tennessee Williams died after he choked on a bottle cap.
6. Body Slammed – Professional wrestler Mal “King Kong” Kirk was killed by a body slam from Shirley “Big Daddy” Crabtree.
7. Drank Too Much Carrot Juice – Health food advocate Basil Brown died from an overdose of Vitamin A after drinking ten gallons of carrot juice in ten days.
8. Cow Fell Through Roof – Joao Maria de Souza was sleeping when a cow fell through his roof and landed on him.
9. Caught In A Wheel – Isadora Duncan was ejected from a moving automobile when her scarf got caught on a wheel and pulled her out of the passenger window.
10. Hit By Giant Umbrella – Lori Matthews died when wind uprooted a giant umbrella from a nearby art installment.
11. Crushed By A Cactus – David Grundman died while out shooting cacti in the desert when a 26-foot-tall cactus fell on him.
12. Smothered By Gifts – Draco died at the hands of adoring gifters.
13. Slipped On An Orange Peel – Dare Devil Bobby Leach survived a trip down Niagara Falls in a barrel, but died due to complications suffered after slipping on an orange peel.
14. Made A Joke – Comedian Dick Shawn died while acting out a joke that required him to lay face-down.
15. Charged By Sheep – Betty Stobbs was killed by her own sheep when they knocked her motorcycle on top of her while she was trying to feed them.
16. Laughed – Thomas Urquhart supposedly died laughing at the fact that Charles II had become King of England.
17. Hit With A Baseball – Ray Chapman died after being hit in the head with a baseball while he was batting.
18. Crushed By Own Belongings – Hoarders Homer and Langley Collyer were found underneath all of the stuff they kept in their house.
19. Failed Overcoat Parachute – Franz Reichelt died when he tested his invention by jumping off of the Eiffel Tower. Needless to say, the overcoat parachute never caught on.
20. Bit Own Tongue – Allan Pinkerton died from an infection he got after biting his own tongue.