Spelling errors are the most common mistake that children are likely to make. We can’t blame them for that since they’ve no idea that they’ve written by those spelling errors, but, it really embarrasses us, right? ( via: buzzfeed )
1. Hmm, I don’t remember this happening during Toy Story.
2. Pencils, I’m pretty sure. LOL.
3. Hopefully it wasn’t a very long fall.
4. I hope that we don’t judge this elephant by his diet.
5. Is this a demand? You want to be caught?
6. Hopefully your dad didn’t know it.
7. I wonder if she knows that kid’s dad.
8. “My dad wants a hores but my mom says no.”
9. She teaches alongside Walter White.
10. Maybe, it’s right.
11. Not sure you can reverse the birthing process, but good luck!
12. This Spongebob fan wanted to draw a chum bucket. Instead…
13. Suggest you change a nickname, kindly.
14. Kurt’s feelings got pretty hurt this day.
15. I, uhh, sincerely hope Emenem’s fine.
16. At least he left a note to say goodbye.
No matter what “poop” was supposed to be, this is just wrong as is.
18. And this, where the inappropriate part isn’t misspelled, but still…